Is internet marketing driving you mad?

Are you constantly thwarted in your attempts to make money on line, then why not share your attempts and thoughts with me so that together we can become stronger and better informed and who knows actually get somewhere in the internet marketing world. Lets not to taken in by those scams anymore lets start to fight back.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Is internet marketing driving you mad?

Have you ever tried making money on the internet, are you constantly frustrated as one attempt after another fails than join the club. I have been on line now for nearly 12 months after being attracted by an offer to make money in my spare time. There in that simple sentence is the first lie, spare time, this couldn't be further from the truth.
Spare time it may be but all of your spare time is the honest answer and I do mean all of your spare time just to try and get some sort of foothold in the world of internet marketing. I do have my own site and constantly face a daily battle trying to get link exchanges and submitting to web directories as I aim to get my web site noticed. And so here I am creating a blog to try and share my experiences and hopefully get some ideas back to try and move my web site forward. Over the coming weeks I will post different thoughts in the hope somebody can advise me or even take heart from what I write.

Why not visit my site Look here for all your software needs
Specializing in computer software, from an adware killer to a cd ripper, tools to getdataback and protect yourself with anti virus as well as more specialized software like gametap and dvdxstudio. You never know there maybe something for you

2 Comments:

Blogger SJP Blogger said...

I would suggest to anyone before driving yourself mad over internet marketing. Leave the dirty work to the professionals. There are experienced grounded marketing companies available to help online website beginners with promotion. There are many different methods. There is email marketing,
email advertising,Co Registration services, and many more. Good content filled article submissions are very effective in promoting your web site and your links also. There are many ways, sometimes it takes a lot of elbow work to get started, and it generally doesn't happen over night. Hope this helps

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Building a web site is a hard and time consuming job, especially if it is meant commercial. I do not know how you make money with your site but sites selling credit cards are really very difficult to run. Customers want to be utterly sure that your products are legitimate and best among all others. It's very difficult indeed to achieve.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home